Daway Collaborate with organisation that has deep expertise in financial services, but we also look beyond the industry and draw upon our capabilities experience. We tailor these offerings to the needs of our financial services clients to help them grow or pursue opportunities in many areas, including:
Oil & Gas
Social & Public Sector
Airlines & Transportation
Financial Services our approach
We work with our financial services clients as partners. Together we develop clear, practical action plans, and support or run the implementation of those plans to ensure real and sustainable performance improvement. Our partner have worked with leading financial services companies in many strategic and operational areas, to support clients that absorb acquisitions in the developing growth markets for financial services of South Africa, Ghana, Nigeria , Guinea, Senegal , Benin and Latin America.
Daway will like you to share your inspiration.
Would you like to know the innovative idea behind your project? and how your project will improve your surrounding ? To help you with some specific project we are interested in financing . See the criteria’s that every entrepreneurs should adhere with.
The business must be in function at least for a period of five years
- A detailed business plan with past, present and future.
- Financial statements of the last 3 years
- Financial projections of the first 5 years
- At least 15% equity in the company (Make a list of your equity)
- Detailed information of the shareholders of your company
- How much money do you need and where you need it for ?
- Background information of your partners in Sierra Leone
- Detailed CV’s of the shareholders of your company.
- How many people in your country will benefit from your efforts?
- Construction, infrastructure, engineering, Real estate,
- Education, Water and wastewater treatment, Agriculture Information Technologies
- Energy Industry, Oil and gas
Municipal economy Banking
- Short, medium and long term finance ,
- Agriculture and Agribusiness,
- Mining, Tourism, Im- & Export, Secondary raw-materials